Wednesday, April 26, 2006

HELLO ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW NEWS..... On Sunday 4/30/06 at 9pm Watch the E! channel ColinFarrell E! True Hollywood Story Cause I am in it.

ITell my whole Story as well I give Colin A speical message.

GOD I pray for good Edit guys on the show, But I ROCKED IT!

So check it out it also re- airs at 12am Monday morning too right after.


NOW ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At my site www.blessedadventurepub.com Not only am I selling the Colin Farrell sex dvd he did.

I am also showing it too

Check it out.

Colin's people are so scared of me Colin's sister's friend emailed me when I first put the sex tape on my site and said that she hopes Colin's people lower the boom on me when she tell's them what I am showing (Colin's Dick)

I told the Bitch to PLEASE Tell colin's people.

She e mailed me the next day deflated telling me that colin's people aren't going to touch me because they are scared I'll get too much publicity and they don't want that.

They obviously don't know about the E! show.

Though if they find out I doubt if they can stop the E! show now.
Who Knows?

Anyway, So I emailed the Bitch back and told her I knew Colin wasn't going to do anything to me because COLIN FARRELL IS MY BITCH (title of my song get it? - check that out on my website too)

I finished off my letter to this friend of Colin's sis telling her "DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME BITCH"

Colin thought he had balls enough to harrass me then he can have balls enough to face me in court until then he is my property.

View my site to understand how this war started between me and Colin Farrell and Enjoy!

There are plenty to things to buy and read on my site so check out each page.

And read about my first book: "My S/M Romp With Alec Baldwin" too!

CIAO!
DESSARAE BRADFORD

13 Comments:

Blogger Alex S. Gabor said...

You don't mention anything about your lawsuit in Federal Court...can you give us an update on that and post the documents you filed with the court on your web site?

11:54 AM  
Blogger flipcritic said...

Some people will do anything for fame. I'm sure your children and grandchildren will be proud of you.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great job, you downloaded his video from the internet and now your selling it to people, big whoop. Other than that i think your an idiot, so does everyone else here. i kinda hope colin whoops your stupid ass in court.

3:53 AM  
Blogger DFS Dude said...

you are one crazy hoe - I wouldn't even hit that shit....

7:18 AM  
Blogger Sassy said...

OMG I'm dying laughing here. Ummm you're selling the Colin F sex tape that anyone and their dog can download off of the internet for FREE? Ya, good luck with that. I bet you'll be rich before too long. And for the sake of all of mankind, get a life, learn to SPELL and get a job. I mean really. Noone in their right freakin' mind will take you seriously. You are a joke albeit not a very funny one. You're sad and pathetic. Oh ya, one more thing...GREAT music. I bet you'll be on the Billboard Top 40 before long. Good luck. Ah huh.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

Oh PS...on your other site, you say "I post regularly". Ummm well, not really since you have ONE post on here and it's from APRIL. Riiiiiiiiiight. Loser.

2:17 PM  
Blogger The Stories You Cannot Tell said...

Okay... Are you for real?

You and Alec Baldwin were bumpin uglies? SWEET

Please go here
Aaron's Affair Stories
and tell us all about it.

THANKS!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Shankar Pandiath said...

Hi..

Nice blog.. There's too much arguments on this issue..

You should ask them to CHECK THIS OUT first, before deciding stalking matters !!

Bye

7:50 PM  
Blogger JoshC said...

Dessarae, I've been humming your song all day long. I'm going to make sure it makes it into my set list rotation. I can't wait to drop this at the next gig. Please make another song quick!
I did a write-up about you on my blog, wormbrain.com Please check it out!

Ciao!

5:39 PM  
Blogger JoshC said...

Wow. Too bad Dessarae dropped off the face of the planet now.
It WAS entertaining for 5 minutes or so.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Because I Care said...

For those unaware, Dessarae Bradford is brand-new for 2009 at www.famousrobot.com.

A HEARTFELT PLEA

Dessarae, we all know that Colin Farrell was once a wanton manslut. I’ll also give you that, through your previous ‘vocation’, you might have had some loose association with him. But back then he was brain-fried, indiscriminate and went after anything that would help him get his rocks off. Today, isn’t it clear that he hasn’t stopped to give you a second thought since? (Neither, come to think of it, has Alec Baldwin). Farrell ignores you, no doubt in the hope that you will eventually go away, because now that he’s drug- and alcohol-free he would NEVER consciously enmesh himself with a woman such as you. It wasn’t that he wanted YOU, but merely the ‘services’ you had to offer – there’s a distinction.

Moreover, as has been posted, a true victim of stalking doesn’t sob ‘woe is me’ while unashamedly courting the media and attempting to profit from his or her ‘suffering’. On top of everything else you have seen fit to do, why the need to film a ‘comedy’ about being so victimised?? The truth is that you cannot see the situation for what it is – that Farrell, if ever he associated with you, was never interested in you but only in what you could do to make him feel better. Addictions make people selfish that way. See how quickly he denied all knowledge of you when things got out of hand?

I’d pretty much say that his persistent silence speaks volumes, yet it’s his very silence that has you so out of control. No one talks about you except you. YOU are the stalker, not HE, and your rantings would be amusing if they didn’t so painfully highlight your instability. Colin’s persecution by you is the lesson he should learn for his past indiscretions, but YOUR lesson is to not be so ‘giving’ (read ‘cheap’) without any assurances. Please note that his life has since moved forward with new depth, new films and new romances, while yours has remained in the same sad groove. Such a classic case of ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’.

Is there no one in your circle who cares about you enough to arrange the help you so clearly need? Yours is the most pitiful example that I’ve come across of someone so devoid of a sense of self. From me to you, I’m actually begging you to get yourself sorted. The spectacle you’ve become for lacking both shame and integrity is disturbing to witness. I live in hope that this and other postings will eventually have you see the light.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Because I Care said...

'Disarray' Bradford is back, as of Feb 09:

http://www.youtube.com/user/famousrobotdessarae

In the words of D.H. Lawrence: "When will the bell ring, and end this weariness?"

5:50 PM  
Blogger Alex S. Gabor said...

Callme, just sent you an email at yahoo if you still use it!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home